We care about your privacy
We take your privacy seriously.
Famly ApS (Company Registration 35 41 37 58) having its registered address at Købmagergade 19, 2tv – 1150 Copenhagen K, Denmark.
The information we collect from you may vary depending on whether you are logged in to the mobile device application and/or the website, which is located at famly.co (the mobile application and website being referred to collectively as the “App” ).
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide when you use our App. This includes information provided at the time you register to become a User of the App, content made available by you at any time while you are a User.
- Information that you provide to us when you report a problem with the App.
- If you contact Us by telephone or in writing, We may keep a copy of that correspondence or communication.
- Information collected automatically when you use the App, such as your location/GPS coordinates (you may enable or disable location services at any time, through your mobile device settings), a device identifier (but not the UDID), MAC address, Internet Protocol (IP) address (if using a browser), operating system, the browser type, the address of a referring site and your activity on the App.
We may collect information about your mobile phone, computer or other device from which you access the App including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for systems administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. We may, however, use such information in conjunction with the data we have about you in order to track your usage of our services.
We take appropriate measures to ensure that any information collected from you is kept secure and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purpose for which such information is used.
If any of your personal data changes, you can use your login to access and modify the personal information you provided Us that is associated with your account.
You can delete your account by contacting us at email@example.com. After you have deleted your account some information may remain in archived/backup copies for our records and as otherwise required by law.
We normally update your personal data immediately with any new or updated personal data being provided to Us, to ensure that the personal data We hold about you is as accurate and up to date as possible.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide our services or information you request, and to process and complete any transactions.
- To respond to your emails, submissions, questions, comments, requests, complaints and provide customer service.
- To monitor and analyse usage and trends, and to personalise and improve the App and your experiences when you use the App, such as providing content or features that match your profile or interests and to increase the functionality and user friendliness of our services.
- To send you confirmations, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages and otherwise facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of, our services.
- To allow you to add your location to your posts and to your check-in;
- To ensure that content from our App is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- To provide you with any other information that We feel maybe of use or interest to you.
- Any other purpose for which the information was collected.
If you do not wish to receive communications from Us, please select the opt-out option in our emails, or amend your preferences in your account settings.
We will not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes unless We have procured your express consent to do so.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We will not share the personal information we have collected from you, except as described below:
- With your connected users on the App according to the preferences set in your account.
- We may share aggregated information and non-identifiable information with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling and other similar purposes.
- When you give Us your consent to do so, including if we notify you that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
- When we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorised or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal processes or respond to lawful requests or legal authorities, including responding to lawful subpoenas, warrants or court orders.
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition, or in any other situation where personal information may be disclosed or transferred as one of our business assets.
- To protect the rights, property or safety of Famly ApS, our users or others.
Where any of our service providers are located outside the EEA, we have appropriate protection in place to safeguard your information, in accordance with the Act.
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a reasonable administrative fee to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information We hold about you.
Our App may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
Questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy and Cookies are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Effective: October 2014.